Morden Parish Hall is available to hire for children’s birthday parties (age 10 and under) and local groups. Monday to Saturday only. Regular bookings welcomed.
- No Discos / loud music
- No Weddings / Funerals / Baptisms
- No Hen / Stag parties
- No Sundays
Cost: please fill in the form below to get in touch and receive a quotation.
- One-off bookings: £25 per hour (time for setup/cleaning after must be included in booking)
- Regular hirers: £18 per hour
Facilities: The Morden Parish Hall is a characterful Listed Building with a large hall, small stage and a linked secondary space with access to the kitchen and hatch. There are two toilets, an additional accessible toilet and an alternative accessible entrance. Rectangular folding tables and brown plastic chairs are available to use. Please note there is NO carpark at the Parish Hall, however, there are two public car parks nearby with some on-street parking possible on the surrounding roads.
- Hall must be left clean and free from rubbish.
- Maximum capacity is 50 people.
- Parties must finish by 6pm.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- Hirers must abide by our Safeguarding Policies.
- Regular hirers must have their own liability insurance.
Full terms of hire are available upon request
Location: Central Road near the junction with London Road (SM4 5SR)