The Team Parish of Morden is seeking to appoint a part-time Parish Administrator to work in our office building who will assist with:
General admin duties :: Parish Safeguarding :: Hall Management :: Payroll :: Tenancy Support :: Book-keeping and banking :: Administrating Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals ::
- Hours: 12 hours a week, more hours may be available
- Work pattern: negotiable but we would like at least three days, with mornings preferred
- Pay: £10.85/hour
You must have excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, an ability to develop relationships with a wide range of people and be in sympathy with our aims.
The Parish of Morden takes the Safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults very seriously and expects all post holders to take due regard of the House of Bishops’ guidance on Safeguarding. A Confidental Declaration will be required from all candidates.
The Parish of Morden seeks to bring glory to God by helping people to:
- “Know ” – Jesus and his love and salvation for themselves;
- “Grow ” – in Jesus, and be transformed by His Spirit; and
- “Go” – to serve Christ locally, nationally and globally.
We have a staff team of four Vicars and one Ministry Trainee, alongside many volunteer workers with many roles.
For more information and an application form please contact the Team Rector, David Heath-Whyte. @
Deadline for applications: noon on Saturday 17th April 2021
Interviews will take place in the following week, God willing.